主题

帖子

金币

初级会员

积分
QQ
11#
发表于 2014-5-19 23:08:53 | 只看该作者
为了不扰乱会员对源码的测试,有问题咨询右侧客服不要直接回复,否则视为非法信息屏蔽会员ID!
appen. Many people have died riding a , pound animal. Horses have a mind of their own. They have a flight or fight instinct. Most of the time they choose flight. And that means they spook. And when you fall off it hurts. Have you guys ever ridden a cross country course? Probably not. Those fences are SOLID. If you hit it, you're coming down. Hard. Many of people have died on cross country courses. Broken necks, brocken spines, collorbones shattered,hollister jeans, heads opened, even death are a few of the risks we take. www. youtube. com watch?v=zJFv envdm feature=PlayList p=C DDB CFDC index= www. youtube. com watch?v=u yuxC Czk feature=PlayList p=C DDB CFDC index= www. youtube. com watch?v=DvJVTHk m www. youtube. com watch?v=KCf aa kGB And just because a horse is trained doesn't mean it can't kill you. July , at : pm Chunk says: Know how I know this list is bull**** Tennis,hollister online, soccer? Wheres Rugby, the worlds most physically demanding sport? July , at : am chris page says: I play rugby which is pretty tough but have to go for Tennis. Physical hours, one on one against mph serves? Technical years for the average pro to perfect every shot? Mental Just watch any of the Murray games from Wimbledon this year. Your playing against the , people in the stands as well. July ,hollister online, at : pm Will says: BS. Like gymnastics is really a tough sport. Lacrosse is a real tough sport. I've got hit in the guts and neck several times. And i've hit other guys in those places or other places. Some facts about lacrosse. It's the fastest sport on feet. You can knock people over if they're facing towa. rds you. You can hit them in the hand, arms and stick. but your not supposed to hit the arms. but oh well. Soccer and gymnastics are like THE wimpiest sports ever. Like they could even stand a chance in Toughness. July , at : pm Masood says: i really think squash has to be the thirt in this list i no it is a game not much played but we shoudnt forget about it,OCS6114,hollister clearance, it reqires a hell lot of stemna, power, while playing ir requires alot of focus on the fast very fast yet small bouncy red hot ball. so think about it July , at : pm Joey says: Rugby? July ,hollister store, at : am Chauncy says: What ESPN leaves out is amount of physical contact and injuries! Soccer and so many other sports would have been moved up. Soccer could easily be in the top four but its not cause they leftg out physical contact. And if they were to do a new list using physical contact they would have to add in how much protection equipment teams use. Augus

主题

帖子

金币

初级会员

积分
QQ
12#
发表于 2014-5-20 21:07:08 | 只看该作者
为了不扰乱会员对源码的测试,有问题咨询右侧客服不要直接回复,否则视为非法信息屏蔽会员ID!

这是什么?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

锦尚中国源码论坛

聚合标签|锦尚中国,为中国网站设计添动力 ( 鲁ICP备09033200号 ) |网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 17:27 , Processed in 0.047101 second(s), 20 queries .

带宽由 锦尚数据 提供 专业的数据中心

© 锦尚中国源码论坛 52jscn Inc. 非法入侵必将受到法律制裁 法律顾问:IT法律网 & 褚福省律师 锦尚爱心 版权申诉 版权与免责声明