程序介绍:   响应式HTML5,单页展示特效,非常棒,这里免费分享给大家了!

建议说明:   调试中如果出现错误或者乱码很有可能是你用文本文档直接打开代码修改并保存了,请用相应的编辑软件修改!这里推荐两款

Dreamweaver中文绿色版     EditPlus(文字编辑器)V3.4中文版

运行环境:   PHP+MYsql

程序截图                                 

为获得更好的服务和更安全的设置,欢迎体验锦尚数据提供的建站服务:http://idc.52jscn.com

下载地址: http://bbs.52jscn.com/thread-2746665-1-1.html

技术支持:

购买锦尚数据主机产品(http://idc.52jscn.com)我们将赠送安装服务和日常维护,如果不是我们的主机用户,需要开启函数或者不会安装,请购买我们的站长服务(http://help.52jscn.com

主题

帖子

金币

初级会员

积分
QQ
发表于 2017-8-6 15:38:37 | 显示全部楼层
为了不扰乱会员对源码的测试,有问题咨询右侧客服不要直接回复,否则视为非法信息屏蔽会员ID!
:curse::curse::curse:

主题

帖子

金币

初级会员

积分
QQ
发表于 2017-11-5 19:48:15 | 显示全部楼层
不错 好东西啊 感谢分享

主题

帖子

金币

初级会员

积分
QQ
发表于 2018-6-23 11:50:50 | 显示全部楼层
The Heisman Trophy-winning rookie played against three of the Chiefs' draft picks during his standout career at Oregon. Two of them, cornerback Steven Nelson and linebacker D.J. Alexander, played for bitter rival Oregon State, while cornerback Marcus Peters played at Washington.
"He's got a lot of the qualities you look for in a nickel. He's got really good strength in there, quickness. I think he's going to be a good blitzer as well," Sutton said. "He's a really competitive guy. I just love his competitiveness."
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota is looking forward to a Pac-12 reunion when Tennessee travels to Arrowhead Stadium to face the Kansas City Chiefs on Friday night.
"It will be good to go against him again," he said. "I'm looking forward to the matchup.
Good thing, too. The Chiefs are preparing to play without top cornerback Sean Smith for the first three weeks of the season after he was suspended for a drunken driving arrest.
Not to mention moxie.
Last year, Mariota had one of the finest games of his career against Oregon State. He threw for 367 yards and four touchdowns while running for two more scores in a 47-19 rout of Alexander,NFL Jerseys Supply, Nelson and the rest of the Beavers. Oregon went on to beat Arizona for the Pac-12 title, Florida State in the Rose Bowl and then lost to Ohio State in the national championship.
That means Peters could be starting Week 1 against Houston.
"The biggest challenge any young guy has is that laser focus,NFL Jerseys Authentic China, play after play after play,Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys," defensive coordinator Bob Sutton said. "He's improved some of the things we're trying to get him to work on, and as long as he takes that kind of attitude, he's got a big upside."
"I guess it'll be fun, just to see how much he's grown since he's been in the NFL," said Nelson, who also recalled dropping an interception of Mariota when the teams met last year. "We'll see how he compares now to what I've seen in college."
Their teams were meeting in the final week of the 2013 season in the game dubbed "the Civil War," and Mariota threw two of the 14 interceptions in his three-year career. One of them landed in the hands of Nelson, who had jumped a route run by a tight end.
"It's like a little brother out there," Smith said. "For these two young guys coming in, Marcus and Steve,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, guys are willing to learn and they're so hungry to get out there. I'm like, 'You don't have a choice. You have to get out there now.' They're stepping up to the challenge."
Alexander was a fifth-round pick who has been slowed by a high ankle sprain in training camp, but the Chiefs like his versatility on defense and his ability to play special teams.
In the case of Nelson, it's an intimate knowledge.
Mariota got a chance to see it firsthand the past couple of seasons. He'll get another chance in their teams' third preseason game Friday night.
Mariota got the final bragging rights,China Jerseys Cheap, though. He threw a touchdown pass to Josh Huff with 29 seconds left to give the Ducks a 36-35 victory at Autzen Stadium.

Peters has even gotten on the nerves of Chiefs coach Andy Reid, albeit in a good way. Reid tends to focus on the offense in practice,Adidas NHL Jerseys China, so he's been seeing a little too much of No. 22.
Peters has proven to be a dynamic playmaker in training camp, validating the first-round pick that the Chiefs lavished on him. He was kicked out of Washington after a series of run-ins with the new coaching staff, but has been a model student since he arrived in Kansas City.
"It'll be good to see those guys again," said Mariota, the second overall pick in the draft. "Over time, you kind of get to know people."
Then there is Nelson, who is a bit undersized at 5-foot-11 for a cornerback in the Chiefs defense. But what he lacks in height he makes up for in quickness and instincts.
Reunions aside, it will also be another good test for the trio of Chiefs rookies.

主题

帖子

金币

初级会员

积分
QQ
发表于 2018-7-18 09:47:31 | 显示全部楼层
of Thursday,cheap nfl jerseys, this had not been done.“The process is that at the end of every project,Wholesale Jerseys China, there is an inspection by a (technical) team and a final inspection certificate is issued to me,nba jerseys discount, saying that,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, having inspected the whole of the works identified,Cheap Jerseys Outlet, on behalf of the Government of Guyana and the Regional

主题

帖子

金币

任意通会员(年费)

积分
QQ
发表于 2018-7-18 17:43:33 | 显示全部楼层
购买金币

主题

帖子

金币

初级会员

积分
QQ
发表于 2018-8-20 06:28:48 | 显示全部楼层
The general manager is up to the task,China Jerseys Wholesale, but he knows winning the AFC East won't be easy. Not with Tom Brady still going strong at 39 for the New England Patriots.
"In my phone,Chelsea Jersey, I think I have Tom's birthday logged in there,Wholesale China Jerseys," Maccagnan said Thursday. "So every time his birthday comes up,Cheap Baseball Jerseys Shirts, I know he's getting one year older.
FLORHAM PARK,Wholesale Jerseys, N.J. (AP) — Mike Maccagnan has lots of work to do this offseason,NFL Jerseys Outlet, a laundry list of items needed to help turn the New York Jets in the right direction.

主题

帖子

金币

初级会员

积分
QQ
发表于 2018-9-25 13:23:46 | 显示全部楼层
看到了

主题

帖子

金币

初级会员

积分
QQ
发表于 2018-12-6 08:35:15 | 显示全部楼层
2018年全国老板手机号码大全
2018年全国老板手机号码大全共400多万个老板手机号码,全国老板手机号码数据截止更新日期到2018
年。全国老板手机号码数据内容有公司名称、老板姓名、 经营范围、经济类型、地址、 邮编、手机号
码、注册日期、注册资金等等 。是开放的Access数据库格式,1张光盘。有效率在87%以上。
企业网址 http://www.20168888.com
联系QQ  1768881880

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

锦尚中国源码

锦尚中国,为中国网站设计添动力 ( 鲁ICP备09033200号 )

GMT+8, 2019-3-21 09:58 , Processed in 0.188363 second(s), 27 queries .

带宽由 锦尚数据 提供 专业的数据中心

© 锦尚中国源码论坛 52jscn Inc. 非法入侵必将受到法律制裁 法律顾问:IT法律网 锦尚爱心