主题

帖子

金币

初级会员

积分
QQ
11#
发表于 2016-3-25 01:45:06 | 只看该作者
为了不扰乱会员对源码的测试,有问题咨询右侧客服不要直接回复,否则视为非法信息屏蔽会员ID!
不错,顶的人不多啊,快点继续

[免费分享-某宝购买] 800GB教程素材,实用技术,软件电子书等资源 http://hao.wpan123.com

主题

帖子

金币

初级会员

积分
QQ
12#
发表于 2016-3-31 12:52:32 | 只看该作者
< p > then went to the lake, Lakeside Park, a lot of park green space, where the green though not very green, but can see very strong vitality, buds from the soil in drilled out, exposing its little head! Park bridges, it is pavilions, terraces and open halls, beauty!
< >
people say: "there is heaven, there are Suzhou and hangzhou". This time, we came to Hangzhou, to watch the beauty of Hangzhou.
Lake glittering, glittering in the sun. The breeze blowing, a corrugated. On the lake, there are many, many cruise, and some, like a only small ducks play in the play, and some, like a dragon claws, some like a puppy chasing and... Is really different form. Occasionally there are a few wild duck also came on. While in the lake while flying, dive in, like playing hide and seek with us.
< p > into the West Lake,air jordan homme, spring spirit Pumianerlai, lake a willow tree,tn homme pas cher, a tree, a willow tree,hogan outlet, a peach tree interval arranged; sparkling lake, a gust of wind blowing, let you feel refreshed!
remember that Mr. Su Shi poem: "to the West Lake than the West as woman's light and heavy make-up." No matter when you come to West Lake, it will always be beautiful!
A: Autumn in West Lake
< p > about half past seven in the evening, there will be people watch the musical fountain, the fountain a 360 degree rotation,spaccio hogan outlet, while the cupola, the scene is very spectacular, and melodious songs accompanied by the fountain, really is a beautiful scenery!
< p > standing on the bank, Yuanwang mountains, mountain on a lush,nike tn pas cher, the lake is calm, cruise ships in waves above, the lake and gently float to the surface of the corrugated. No wonder Bai Juyi issued "to throw Hangzhou, Gouliu half of this lake" sigh! Embarked on the Bai Causeway and soon came to a bridge, there are many people flying kites, have a person successfully released the he the three meter long centipede kite, some tourists are the immediate scene shocked!
in October, is to let the West Lake flower garden is actually open to the flourish of prime time. The setting sun is shining on them, and they put on a golden dress, which makes them more colorful and beautiful. The world is really worthy of "beginning October Ju Sheng, West Lake 100 chrysanthemum open. The blue sky reflected a clear water, autumn and spring really households rose."
article two: tour West Lake
the four seasons in West Lake are beautiful. Spring, blossomed in the West Lake Baidi, Sir Georg Solti overlooking the lake, I saw the lake sparkling, rippling adventure,goyard paris, Three Pools Mirroring the moon like diamonds embedded in the lake. Liusi sometimes kiss you on the cheek, sometimes gently across the head, shoulders, with slight shake scull and the sound of distant and beautiful sound, that is what makes people intoxicated!
< p > everyone said: "Guilin, and I think landscape of the West Lake is a little less than the difference of Guilin landscape. The ancients said: "there is heaven, there are Suzhou and Hangzhou", is indeed! The reason why Hangzhou is called "an earthly paradise" is because of the beauty of West Lake.
Related Articles:

Through the season of high school composition

South Korea's travels composition 600 words

Time reversal of the composition of the 400 words

My mother is engaged in educational work, my father in the bank to work. Dad every morning to clean up, but also for me to cook, but also to give me a night to check the work. My mother came home from work every evening, not only to cook, but also for our family to wash clothes. They are very busy, but they have to do the housework, they are very hard. I think, I should help mom and dad do something to ease their burden.

主题

帖子

金币

初级会员

积分
QQ
13#
发表于 2016-4-1 18:23:18 | 只看该作者
我继续顶你!太好的帖子了 支持

LP1025D-12S,12V2A导轨式开关电源

主题

帖子

金币

初级会员

积分
QQ
14#
发表于 2016-5-11 10:39:38 | 只看该作者
aaaa
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

锦尚中国源码论坛

聚合标签|锦尚中国,为中国网站设计添动力 ( 鲁ICP备09033200号 ) |网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 21:18 , Processed in 0.038917 second(s), 20 queries .

带宽由 锦尚数据 提供 专业的数据中心

© 锦尚中国源码论坛 52jscn Inc. 非法入侵必将受到法律制裁 法律顾问:IT法律网 & 褚福省律师 锦尚爱心 版权申诉 版权与免责声明