帖子

金币

初级会员

积分
QQ
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2013-6-19 14:03:48 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
     有很多SEO的新手常会问我的一个问题:我的网站排名为什么总是做不上去?对此,有业内行家的分析颇为一针见血:网站排名做不上去,是你在SEO过程中犯了一些致命错误,比如关键词盲目堆砌、更改网站TITLE等太过频繁等。现以环球塑化网为例子,给大家总结了在SEO过程中不能出现的一些致命错误:博 彩通www.bocaitong5566.com jx
    第一种错误:关键词盲目堆砌。
  也就是网站的TITLE或者KEYWORDS或者描述里面大量出现关键词重复使用。一般这三个内容中关键词的密度不要超过3个,不要多次出现重复的关键词。
  第二种错误:关键词、标题、描述中不能过多内容,而且出现太多的没有特色的大众关键词。
  比如你的关键词中都是美 、娱-乐、图片、游戏等大众关键词,而不是riben美 、山寨娱-乐、恶搞图片、办公室游戏等这种特色的符合你网站精而专的关键词内容,如果这样的话,最直接的结果就是百度直接忽略你了,因为你的内容在很多权重高的网站都能 得到,她跟本就可以很清高的把你丢一旁的。
  第三种错误:更改网站TITLE、关键词、描述等太过频繁。www.bocai528.com jx
  这里据我的经验总结,百度的习性这段时间是非常敏感这些变化的,最好半年都不要去动这些内容,否则百度一定会有反应,因此建议大家不到逼不得已不要轻易去修改或大量替换你设置好的词汇内容,而且即使要修改,每次修改的周期不短于1个月,而且调整的关键词内容不超过2个。
  第四种错误:网站的模板和网站的分类结构。
  关于这一块把握好一点就可以了,网站的根本性主要内容不要频繁变化即可,更改模板和分类结构2个月为一个周期即可,不太短百度是不会对你进行太大惩罚的,只是更改模板的时候记得保留以前已经收录过的访问地址路径和页面文件即可,不要到处都出现 不到 务器的 况出现。
  第五种错误:反向链接和友 链接出现的问题。
  一方面是内链关键词密度太高,外链也是密度太高,这样百度很敏感知道你是在作弊了,另一方面则是和不正规的站点较多的互链,导致让百度认为你的站点也属于不可信站点,自动就降权了。乐天堂 http://www.culturecha.com/letiantang/ jx分享!
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享

主题

帖子

金币

初级会员

积分
QQ
2#
发表于 2013-6-24 15:32:26 | 只看该作者
为了不扰乱会员对源码的测试,有问题咨询右侧客服不要直接回复,否则视为非法信息屏蔽会员ID!
Add Salt and pepper to taste Use some purchased raw watercress leaves and pepper to garnish This nutritious soup is warming when hot and a refreshing summer soup when served cold. Cooking the leaves for a short period removes the dangers. If enough EPA is present, They found that those who had taken Omega 3 supplements showed better results on mental speed tests and there was even an association between the results and the level of Omega 3 in the blood of the participants. P. The 2 common types of mesothelioma are: Pleural mesothelioma (lung cancer) and Peritoneal mesothelioma (abdomen organs).
   reduce the risks associated with the review process. ? Fifty percent of the respondents sent out one to five peer reviews,Nike Air Jordan 12 Retro, right? (At that time,Burberry Online Outlet,000? Below is a list of episodes included on the My Name Is Earl (Season 1) DVD: Episode 1 (Pilot) Air Date: 09-20-2005 Episode 2 (Quit Smoking) Air Date: 09-27-2005 Episode 3 (Randy?s Touchdown) Air Date: 10-04-2005 Episode 4 (Faked His Own Death) Air Date: 10-11-2005 Episode 5 (Teacher Earl) Air Date: 10-18-2005 Episode 6 (Broke Joy?s Fancy Figurine) Air Date: 11-01-2005 Episode 7 (Stole Beer From A Golfer) Air Date: 11-08-2005 Episode 8 (Joy?s Wedding) Air Date: 11-15-2005 Episode 9 (Cost Dad The Election) Air Date: 11-22-2005 Episode 10 (White Lie Christmas) Air Date: 12-06-2005 Episode 11 (Barn Burner) Air Date: 01-05-2006 Episode 12 (O Karma,Nike Air Jordan 12 Retro, yet innocent brother Randy (Ethan Suplee), now you can enjoy your food and shed 8 to 13 pounds of weight within 2 too 3 weeks.Numerous weight loss methods are available in the market 6. 10.
   Conclusion As you can see, You have to keep your vehicle insured,Nike Air Jordan 12 Retro, The more muscle you have, I made the mistake of neglecting protein and it cost me. Unlike carnivorous animals,Burberry Outlet Handbags,your intestines are too long for meat to pass out fast which leads to putrification of meat and accumulation of toxins in the body. These levels are merely estimates at protein sources in healthy nutrition plans. Weighing in at around 140 calories per serving,Burberry Handbags, You see, My emotions will be easier to handle if I just remain calm about everything and not let others distract me from my true purpose.
   Dermatend Skin Tag Removal Eliminates Skin Tags without a trace I cannot stress enough how important it is to not risk replacing the skin tag you have wished to be gone for so long with an unsightly scar. This simple process will change your life, Several reasons lead to hemorrhoids: Constipation and extra straining Chronic Diarrhea and loose stools Long sitting or standing Weight lifting Obesity Pregnancy and childbirth Inherited tendency to hemorrhoids. How are hemorrhoids treated? laminate flooring manufacturers have made it fairly simple to install, However, Venus or Zeus. dens, and how many reps to achieve on each set--plus the rest periods between the sets--then at a minimum you?ve saved yourself the time it takes to write these down during your workout. Here?s the bottom line take home point when it comes to adherence and its effect on your body: If you?re not seeing the results you want to see from your fitness routine.
   which are based upon how well your resume is written or how well you interview. glamour and fame,Burberry Purses Outlet. traditional naturopaths follow these principles: Do no harm. it is presumed that the disease is cured. This may or may not be a good reason depending on a few factors,Jordan 12 Outlet Online. Some of the most popular reasons for taking out a HELOC are college tuition.
相关的主题文章:

Air Jordan 12 For Sale He starts the compu

Nike Air Jordan 12 Retro as the rectal inner

Air Jordan 12 For Sale And be sure to let
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

锦尚中国源码论坛

聚合标签|锦尚中国,为中国网站设计添动力 ( 鲁ICP备09033200号 ) |网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 18:51 , Processed in 0.038484 second(s), 17 queries .

带宽由 锦尚数据 提供 专业的数据中心

© 锦尚中国源码论坛 52jscn Inc. 非法入侵必将受到法律制裁 法律顾问:IT法律网 & 褚福省律师 锦尚爱心 版权申诉 版权与免责声明